Heavy Clutch

Buy a Rekluse! ? Seriously though, if you don't want to go that route you can lengthen the actuator arm on the case or get a hydraulic clutch or you could get one of those easy pull clutch assemblies. Hope this helps!

The Rekluse is the way to go though. It's the most amazing mod I have ever done to any bike! Makes it SO east to ride. ?

Typically my ball squeezing has been done right handed (and hopefully someone elses hand) ?

I do agree that I need to increase my forearm strength however, I would like a lighter pull as well.

Thanks for the input

I was considering the rekluse, but several posts on here have pointed out that the bike is difficult to return to neutral. Some have also stated that they were just real tempermental.

If you do decide on the Rekluse make sure you get the perch adjuster. Then there are no issues with finding neutral. The lever overrides the auto system and then you can find neutral right away.

If you install the Rekluse properly and make sure that you check the gap periodically you will have no problems with it. Granted, I only have one trail ride and one race under my belt with mine BUT my buddy ran one all last year in his RMZ and had no problems with it and didn't even have to reset the gap. ? Hope this helps you out.

The clutch pull has a lot to do with the clutch springs. I recently replaced my clutch with an aftermarket assembly from EBC. I found the spring appeared to be bigger and heavier. After putting the clutch in I found the clutch pulled a lot harder. I used to have a CR500 so I am kinda use to it. I had a EZ Pull adapter for that bike and it did help. I am sure you can find lighter clutch springs if you can not handle the stock clutch pull. ?

I was considering the rekluse, but several posts on here have pointed out that the bike is difficult to return to neutral. Some have also stated that they were just real tempermental.

I've got 3 hare scrambles and about many miles of trail riding on my Rekluse. It's been a godsend. Can't imagine going back to a normal clutch. It has work as promised and has never been tempermental. I did add the five TC balls for quicker engagement off idle, but that's all I've changed from the normal setup. I guess if you installed the wrong spring for your riding style, it could qualify as termpermental. But that can be rectified by using the correct spring.

And I don't understand what the problem is with finding neutral. Sure it can be a little tough to find if the bike is running, but why do you need it? The bike will idle in gear, and you can start it in any gear with the Rekluse. The only time I need to find neutral is to back the bike out of the truck.

You should reconsider getting a Rekluse. Go over the old posts here and you'll find 95% of them are positive feedback.

Jerry

Who needs to find neutral with an auto-clutch? I have a rekluse and don't worry about it...I even leave her in 1st when I get off to open a gate. Never had a problem yet....