Track Cornering

I am having trouble getting the wr to rail the turns at a local track (LACR,sand).It wants to stand up or fall over,cut and thrust.I ride up on the tank(Clark-IMS),incresed the rebound by one click on the forks,sag at 90mm,sand tires MT44-M5B,Mcgrath bars.I can make my sons KLX rail.What setting are the track guys using.Will a YZ tank make it easier to slide forward.Thanks.

The YZ tank should help out quite a bit. I don't know if you can get the WR to rail berms like a YZ without raising your forks and/or going to triple clamps with more offset.

Kevin

------------------

'99 WZ/YR (you choose!) with ALL YZ mods, de-octopused, DSP Doug Henry airbox w/ velocity stack, FMF PowerBomb header, Stroker SX-1 silencer, SS front brake line, OEM YZ tank, IMS YZ seat.

I ride at LACR alot. Try a Dunlop 755 or 756 front tire. Maybe raise your forks in the clamps a little, like 5mm. The YZ tank will help. I've never had any trouble turning my YZF's there. The WR and YZ clamps are the same. I use Applied clamps with the bars in the forward position.