HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rakkno

Problems with EBay order

5 posts in this topic

I bought some foot pegs for my daughters pw 50 on EBay and never recieved them. What should I do? I have emailed the seller 4 times with no response. Not a huge purchase but I really need the pegs. So far I am out the 35 bucks. How do I handle this?

Ebay actually has a pretty good complaint system, use their site to navigate through their complaint process, they treated me great when i got scammed and it all worked out. :)

Ebay actually has a pretty good complaint system, use their site to navigate through their complaint process, they treated me great when i got scammed and it all worked out. :)

Agreed! You can also get their phone number through the complaint department. The last time I had a problem, I called the seller direct. He was a bit surprised to hear from me but did send my product.

Well I got an email back. The post office has been holding them for nearly a month. They tracked the package for me and everything and found out they were set to deliver priority mail. I wasn't home so the post office kept them. No door tag?????????? :) Oh well my daughter has real footpegs now. Thanks again for the great input and info.