Problems with EBay order

I bought some foot pegs for my daughters pw 50 on EBay and never recieved them. What should I do? I have emailed the seller 4 times with no response. Not a huge purchase but I really need the pegs. So far I am out the 35 bucks. How do I handle this?

Ebay actually has a pretty good complaint system, use their site to navigate through their complaint process, they treated me great when i got scammed and it all worked out. :)

Ebay actually has a pretty good complaint system, use their site to navigate through their complaint process, they treated me great when i got scammed and it all worked out. :)

Agreed! You can also get their phone number through the complaint department. The last time I had a problem, I called the seller direct. He was a bit surprised to hear from me but did send my product.

:):):p LOL :D Your signature hits home.

Well I got an email back. The post office has been holding them for nearly a month. They tracked the package for me and everything and found out they were set to deliver priority mail. I wasn't home so the post office kept them. No door tag?????????? :) Oh well my daughter has real footpegs now. Thanks again for the great input and info.