HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SteadyEddy

International Motorcycle brockers

5 posts in this topic

I bought my '04 WR450 off them. Was about £1000 cheper than buying here. The guy on the phone is pretty unfriendly, but the bike got here real quick as soon as i sent the money. Make sure you have the couriers sort out any import/tax documentation if you want to get the bike on the road.

The shipping fees only cover getting it to the port/airport, not local delivery or getting it through customs. That cost a bit extra, but was still worth it.

. Make sure you have the couriers sort out any import/tax documentation if you want to get the bike on the road.

So if done correctly I can still get rego on it, :p:)

wait till the boys here about this one :)

It converts to about $8K aus dollars not including delivery, over here they retail about $11K

G'day,

Just wondering if anyone has dealt with these guys before?

There prices onces converted to Australian dollars is still a lot cheaper then buying over here,

eg WR450 05 model for $5999 :)

http://www.motorcycle-brokers.com/index.html

Cheers

Bought my 04 WR450F from them. saved me $1000! Went good. Zachs people skills are rough, but knowing that going it, yo'll be OK. He is a straight shooter, you'll get what you paid for for the price listed plus shipping.

I have rego on mine, but i am in the UK. Check with the local authorities about registration of imported vehicles and registration of off road bikes and see how they interact. The EU has special exemptions for bikes with more than 300mm of ground clearance.

Driving a WR450 around london is terribly stupid and impractical but really fun. People don't bat an eyelid at an R1 or a Ducati , but people see you riding an uncorked WR450 and look at you like you are nuts.