HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hoptup

Need a left fork for my 02 650 XRL!!

11 posts in this topic

If anybody has or knows where I can get a left fork or the lower housing I would be most greatful!!!! :) Do they make after market forks for a xrl?

Thanks for the help, looks like someone else is gonna gett'em, new baby, low funds. :) Nice to know there is help here though, Thanks again :)

I actually got them :D:)

\

Congratulations :p Im sure you got them for much cheaper than ordering them from honda new. :) Ebay is awsome :D

Just curious but why did you need new forks?

I added air to the fork for the first time and it started spitting oil out of the aluminum housing and the seal, right under the boot where it was hidden during the time I bought it- the almost 1/2 dollar dent! that ass knew that was why I only paid $3800 :):) - I used a hand pump by the way. What made me notice was I was bottoming out and thought some air might help- thats what I get for worring about speed instead of the basics-SAFTEY.

Got my forks in the mail and replaced the bad one, thanks for the help I would have had a heck of a time fixing/finding the right stuff. The bike is much more stable now.