Oil Change Question 04 YZ450F

Okay all, I've been riding bikes for many years and this new 04' bike has got me stumped. Here is the problem. When changing the oil (typical, no oil filter change), I take out the drain plug (bottom of engine), then side bolt (by gear shift lever), then the manual says to also unscrew the bottom oil filter drain plug. Should I have to do that if I don't want to change the filter?

Part two: After all the oil has drained, I hold down the kill button and kick 5 times, clearing out all oil leftover that didn't drain. Then I put all the screws back in, and fill with 1000ML or 1 Qt. Manual says 1.07 for typical change, 1.17 w/ oil filter change, for a total of 1.27 qts. Anyway, once I fill the bike with 1000ML, I start for 3 minutes. Let cool for 5. Check the dipstick for oil level and as soon as I unscrew the dipstick from the frame, oil starts flowing out!! This makes me believe I have to much oil in the bike, but this can't be!

Please help! Also, I do check for oil pressure and that is fine. Thanks.

The engine was warm when I drained the oil, plus I kickstarted it with the kill switch on 5 times to get it all out. The only plugs (according to the manual) are on pg 3-15 of the manual. 1) oil tank plug (dipstick), 2) Oil filler cap, 3) Drain Bolt with gasket (main plug at bottom of engine), 4) Oil Filter drain bolt, and 5) Drain Bolt with Gasket (under shift lever).

If all of those are drained, what am I doing wrong? It's been 2 hrs, went back and checked it dead cold, oil still flows out when I take the dipstick out.

Where is this "frame" bolt under the dipstick located? Do I need to remove a plate or anything?

Thanks fellas. ?

I never remove that one. You'll get a very small additional bit of oil from there, as you will the feed oil line. However, no matter what you do, about 100cc of oil is going to remain in the system anyway, so I don't worry about it as often as I change the oil.

What cracks me up are the guys that insist that the small auxiliary drain and the oil line are absolute necessities, but will skip changing or cleaning the oil filter every other oil change. ?