New WR426 Break In

I bought a new 2002 wr 426 about three weeks ago. I have about 50 miles on it, and probably about 8 hours. The guys at the dealership told me that the oil didn't need to be changed until it had 20 hours on it. I did it with about two hours on it. The oil had a grey tint to it, and there were many metal shavings in the oil filter. I installed a zip-ty magnetic drain plug and my favorite oil (motul 300 V). I also cleaned the air filter. I rode about 5-6 hours yesterday and changed the oil this morning. It still looked a bit grey. There was nothing in the oil strainer either time. There were still metal shavings in the filter, and very small ones on the magnetic drain bolt. My dealer told me to bring it in for the first service after about 60 hours of use, and they would check the valve clearences and every other item that may need to be adjusted. Does 60 hours sound right to you? I may tend to over-maintain things, but I rarely have mechanical failures. Not that the bike needs it, but I think I am going to put a Yoshi pipe on it. Any duidance and suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks In Advance