Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eric_F

WR Plastic Kit

7 posts in this topic

OK, I need a full set of plastics. I have a 2002 WR426F. I've looked on throttlehead and btosports but can't seem to find an acerbis kit with WR radiator shrouds. All the kits seem to be for YZs. Am I missing something? Any help in finding a complete set would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks, :)

Eric

OK, I need a full set of plastics. I have a 2002 WR426F. I've looked on throttlehead and btosports but can't seem to find an acerbis kit with WR radiator shrouds. All the kits seem to be for YZs. Am I missing something? Any help in finding a complete set would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks, :)

Eric

I was able to use my stock WR426 shrouds when I fitted a YZ426 seat and tank. I imagine it works both ways.....BTW, a YZ426 RHS side panel will hit the muffler, if you have the stock large WR muffler. At least on Aussie spec' WR's.....I have a YZF muffler, so it fitted fine :)

Sorry, just to clarify, my stock stainless WR muffler consisted of a large diameter round pipe, whereas, my YZ muffler was oval shaped aluminium, probably an inch or so narrower than the WR muffler. I'm not sure whether other parts of the world had the same mufflers respectively?

North county Yam (NCY) can get you what u need. I just got fr and rr fenders and a fr num plate all YZ style from them for 60 bucks including shipping and its acerbis