Recommend Shop in So. Denver?

Hi,

Can someone recommend a shop in So. Denver?

We've completed our move from So. Cal. to Colorado :) and I need to get the bikes rejetted.

I need to rejet an XR50, KX60, 400EX and my YZ426.

Thanks for the help.

Steven

Fay Myers is a great shop - Website: http://www.faymyers.com

They don't sell Yamaha, but should be able to help you out :)

I would NEVER take my bike to Fay Myers for service.

Contact Burned who is a moderator on this site and have him fine tune your bikes. He lives in Littleton and he'll do a good job.

The XR50's stock main is as small as it goes and they run okay here just as they are.

You could spend that money on some wrenches and learn how to do it yourself instead of paying a dealer, then you'll always know how to. Plus its as hard to get to the jets as you may think. :)

You could spend that money on some wrenches and learn how to do it yourself instead of paying a dealer, then you'll always know how to. Plus its as hard to get to the jets as you may think. :)

I would actually prefer to learn to do this but am worried I'll screw something up.

I am not very mechanically inclined.

Thanks for all the suggestions.

Thumpertalk has the manuals for the 250F/450F on there thumperfaq website. It shows how to do it in the manual. And its basically the same for all 4 bikes except the KX60, in which it is not a thumper, but the jets are all in the same places.

I would NEVER take my bike to Fay Myers for service.

Contact Burned who is a moderator on this site and have him fine tune your bikes. He lives in Littleton and he'll do a good job.

The XR50's stock main is as small as it goes and they run okay here just as they are.

My fault, I thought he was just looking for a shop to get the jets at. I would suggest burned also, the actual re-jetting process is easy, but he can probably tell you what size jets to get.