HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RADRick

Indy, I could kiss you!

6 posts in this topic

But I won't. What I will do is thank you for your excellent jetting advice. I changed out all the jets on my WR450 for ones ending in 8. Today I discovered I have a completely new bike. No bog, no hesitation, no popping on decel, and the ability to loft the front wheel with little thought or effort. All this with the GYT-R insert. I'm afraid to think how it would run with a good pipe nor do I think I want to know. I had the 70 mile ride of my life today grinning like a baboon the whole time. Oh, and thinking of you. Good job, man.

what are you refering to as "jets ending in 8"? Please enlighten me.

Main- 168

Pilot - 48

Air - 68

I should probably add that I also did the gray wire mod, removed the intake snorkel, and opened up the air box cutouts. Not doing so would probably have led to a rich condition with the jets I listed.

If you ever saw dan up close you might not have said that! :)

I'll have to take your word for that. Cold! :)