"04 YZ450F - DR D mods?

I have an '04 YZ450 I've been riding/vet racing about 8 months (60 hours on motor) and am considering Dubach full exhaust , 6 oz flywheel weight, cam mod, and porting. Any thoughts/recommendations on any/all of these? Thanks!

You don't think the bike is fast enough already? I have an 03 YZ450 and the flywheel weight and 47 t rear sprocket were the best mods I made.

whats the cam mod?? or are you talking about putting in hot cams or something?? if theres a free cam mod for the 04 450 please do share

I have an 04 with the 8 oz weight. I am very happy with the power. I would spend the money on suspension and practice time. More bang for the buck!

I am very happy with my Dr. D full exhaust. Great low and mid range power increase. Haven't noticed much difference on the top end since I don't spend much time there.

I have an 04 with the 8 oz weight. I am very happy with the power. I would spend the money on suspension and practice time. More bang for the buck!

Are you using this flywheel weight for motocross? Are you using the Dr. D?

I think you can't go wrong with those Dr. D mods. The 8 oz. flywheel weight will probably make your power delivery more '02-'03 CRF-like.

Thanks for all the feedback. This is a great bike to perfect your throttle control on, so I think I may leasve it as-is for awhile. I may do the fly wheel weight suggestions because as I get tired I have a problem with stalling in the turns.

Get all the Dr. D mods, Dubach is the man and he knows what the YZF's need and he does it right. I reccomend the 8 oz. flywheel weight for motocross.

Doug