Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
adrian

Whoz the guy whoz selling Honda style...

14 posts in this topic

brake line holder thats pop-rivited on the fork guard in here??

Can someone give me his email addy

Thanks

i got and even better, i made up that is not poped rivited on to the fork guard and it uses your stock brake line clamp,(very trick :) ) it i can set you up with, a set up for 15 bucks! i'll get you some pictures later!

Here's the "OldBlue" way...

http://www.hevanet.com/bertg/clamppkg3.jpg

http://www.hevanet.com/bertg/FTSbracketsmall2.jpg

Clean, inexpensive, rock solid.

Ultimately there are a lot of options out there. Some people prefer homegrown solutions, others want a chunk of aluminum ala Dubach. I like to consider myself the middle of the road. I'm glad there are options out there. If all that was available was Hondas then I'd sure look like an idiot building these up :) !!!

I've got an Old Blue clamp that I never used as well as a carbon Lightspeed one.

I bought the Honda style Lightspeed fork guards instead.

I'll sell the Old Blue clamp, new in package with all hardware for $10.

I'll sell the Lightspeed, new in package with all hardware for $15.

I'll also take PayPal.

Let me know if you are interested.

ok but here are the pic, in case any one else would like to buy a set!

That thing looks pretty weak! I crash tested my "Oldblue" clamp many times on my old YZF's, no problems. PLUS I heard if you ask nice enough, he'll throw in some jetting and cam changing tips. . . :)

That thing looks pretty weak! I crash tested my "Oldblue" clamp many times on my old YZF's, no problems. PLUS I heard if you ask nice enough, he'll throw in some jetting and cam changing tips. . . :)

OOOOOOOOOOhhhh man just after I bought the clamp from him do you tell me this :)

:p

i've have had this system on my yami's for 2 years and not a one problem!!

how can you call plactic weak it the one of the strongest stuff out there and it save weight over the clamp that old blue has for sale!

also pop riviting is no an very affective way of holding something on! beside, does the rivit's clear the fork seel?

I think it was a derogotory comment on your attempt at hijacking the thread to sell your own stuff when I clearly was looking for someone else :)