Can I hang out in here?

I just jumped on the YZ bandwagon, but its a smoker (dont like 4 speeds or it would be a thumper). Ive been milling about in here trying to make my decision. Just wanted to say hey, and I will be browsing this forum more often. Will post some pics of the new scoot when Im done with the building. Its "under construction" currently. :cry:

Welcome to the site. You're smart for going with team blue, now if we can only convert you to a thumper.

Oh Ive been around TT for a bit and have owned a few Thumpers and still own one. Just new to this forum. I think Im going to pay dearly for all the Yamaha Mullet remarks Ive made in the past...... :cry:

Four speeds are :cry:

I just jumped on the YZ bandwagon, but its a smoker (dont like 4 speeds or it would be a thumper). Ive been milling about in here trying to make my decision. Just wanted to say hey, and I will be browsing this forum more often. Will post some pics of the new scoot when Im done with the building. Its "under construction" currently. :cry:

The Great Karnack sees in the next month yet anohter Bike, I see Green :cry:

All of the WR bikes are 5 speeds and the 02 and older YZ 4 strokes are 5 speeds. I had a YZ250 and now ride a 01 YZ426F and love it. I never rode a 4 stroke before I bought this one, but it's the best investment I ever made and I will never go back. You will be glad if you switch over!

Brandon M.