HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smashinz2002

Good weekend

10 posts in this topic

Hey guys. Haven't been riding in three weeks, due to wet weather! I hate not riding, I mean what else is there to do on a weekend? But this past Saturday, the weather was perfect, mid 60's, clear, perfect traction on the turf! Sorry, but it's HARD to not ride for three weeks!! Does anyone know what I mean about that? I'm sure somebody does. LOL. I rode all day Saturday, both the 650R and the KX500. Can't get enough of those bikes! Freakin awesome day! Just wanted to share the fun... :cry:

L.L.

'00XR650R/uncorked/jetted/st.legal

'04KX500/fmfgnarly/vforce reeds

Dude try living in the Northeast. I'm ready to jump off a bridge. C'mon spring!

Yeah me too I've got such bad cabin fever its not not even funny I'm driving everyone nuts around me lol. :cry::cry::cry:

Hey guys. Haven't been riding in three weeks, due to wet weather! I hate not riding, I mean what else is there to do on a weekend? But this past Saturday, the weather was perfect, mid 60's, clear, perfect traction on the turf! Sorry, but it's HARD to not ride for three weeks!! Does anyone know what I mean about that? I'm sure somebody does. LOL. I rode all day Saturday, both the 650R and the KX500. Can't get enough of those bikes! Freakin awesome day! Just wanted to share the fun... :cry:

L.L.

'00XR650R/uncorked/jetted/st.legal

'04KX500/fmfgnarly/vforce reeds

Where did ya go? I was at Muenster. It rocked!

Cool man, I've been to Muenster before, great track. We were riding over at Rip-Char saturday. There were still some mud holes here and there, but most of the fast sections were dry, well not completely dry, but just perfect traction and no dust ya know! I took both bikes of course, I never know if I want 2 or 4 strokes.

You need to try the Barnwell riding area (by Gilmer). Almost as big as Muenster, with a great variety of riding terrain. Single track, double-track, high-climbs, it's great.

I'm planning on going there next Saturday (if the weather works) with my sons.

I don't know how you guys up north do it. I grew up in Montana, but I'm defintely a warm-weather person now. I couldn't handle not riding for months at a time.

Seldon