Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MO_YZ450F

Aftermarket Pipe

6 posts in this topic

Hey Guys, shopping for pipes again. I have an 04 450. I'm looking at the White Brothers E2 pupe for best price I can find of $294, rockymountainatv.com Anyone have opinion on pipes? I would like to stay at 300 or under. Don't race weekly, mostly run trails, but ride track too. I like the E2 because it comes with the spark arrestor insert, or the end cap for closed track.

What about big guns, fmf , pro circuit. ..anything out there compete with the white brothers?

thanks fellas.

MO_YZ450F :cry:

I like the FMF Ti4 on mine. Wide, smooth, strong low and mid, good top end. Gets rid of the soft spot that some people think is a Hit at around 7-8000. A little pricey compared to the Dr.D , but people change pipes all the time, and if you can find a used one, they work very well.

I've got the FMF Factory 4. It's loud but it fits good, works well and they sell a spark arrestor that bolts on in about 30 seconds.

i have run the fmf slip on with power bomb header, m4 carbon, factory and dr d.

the dr d is by far the best. the others seem like they stop pulling about 1500 rpm earlier. the oly problem is i crashed and trashed my dr d. so, im looking for a replacement if anyone has one.