FMF Factory Carbon 4.1

Anyone here get thier new FMF magazine in the mail recently?

The new FMF thumper exhuasts are amazing, truely a work of art. I wish I got a thumper just so I could get one these new exhausts. Of course they only rework thier entire four stroke exhuast line up, and do nothing to thier 2 stroke pipes. The one that is really catching my eye is the new Factoy 4.1 Carbon Fiber. Looks awesome, Light, and from the dynos it performs well too.(Well according to the probally biased FMF dyno)

Also new graphics look pretty sweet too. ?

So has anybody else seen these new thumper exhausts from FMF?

I have the whole 05 catalog. Yea the carbon stuff looks cool but dont flip your bike. It's pricey too. The carbon 4.1 retails for 900 and the ti one for 800. I dont see the benefit. Now they also have come out with a TiQ slip on for 500. It's supposed to keep the bikes under 96db and add as much power as a Ti4 does.

Personally I'll take the look of my factory fatty over the thumper pipes anyday. Even when I rode thumpers I though they looked sweet.

Anyone here get thier new FMF magazine in the mail recently?

The new FMF thumper exhuasts are amazing, truely a work of art. I wish I got a thumper just so I could get one these new exhausts. Of course they only rework thier entire four stroke exhuast line up, and do nothing to thier 2 stroke pipes. The one that is really catching my eye is the new Factoy 4.1 Carbon Fiber. Looks awesome, Light, and from the dynos it performs well too.(Well according to the probally biased FMF dyno)

Also new graphics look pretty sweet too. ?

So has anybody else seen these new thumper exhausts from FMF?

Yeah, I got the 2005 FMF Catalog in the mail.

The Factory 4.1 Carbon is $900, $1,000 for KTM applications. Not a typo.

Get a Dr. D, better pipe and friendlier on the wallet.