What Seat To Buy ??

I dont think I can stomach too many more rides with the stock '04 yz450 seat. You guys that have an '04 know what im talking about. Its a butt puncher. After a long ride it feels like I took 300 paddle slaps from the principle. So what did you replace your stock seat with. Im 5'11" so im not sure a high foam seat would be a good thing or not :cry:

Unless its that more confortable, I need comfort, or at least as much as my 426 had. Your Input Please !!!!!!!! :cry:

Take your seat to a trim shop, they can replace your foam with something a little more rider friendly.

SDG makes a good seat for $85. I have the tall version and it took quite a while to break in (getting it wet when washing seemed to help) but its pretty good now.

I think Guts Racing, One, and Ceet all have versions too. Anybody else had experience with those? Ouch I hate to say this, but anything close to the comfort of the honda seat?

SDG makes a good seat for $85. I have the tall version and it took quite a while to break in (getting it wet when washing seemed to help) but its pretty good now.

I think Guts Racing, One, and Ceet all have versions too. Anybody else had experience with those? Ouch I hate to say this, but anything close to the comfort of the honda seat?

I also have the SDG seat, and it is much more comfortable than the stock seat. The guts foam seams to be a popular choice also, and I've heard that it is softer than the SDG :cry:

I have SDG too. The guy I talked to at Motosport said they are the company that made the ONE seat. I paid ~$79 for it. No complaints. :cry:

I just bought a new SDG Tall seat for my YZ250 from Motosport Outlet for $79.

I had an SDG tall seat on my 426 and loved it. Did not realize how much till I started riding the YZ250...the stock seat is hard as a rock and not tall enough for me (6'1")

I had the SDG on the 426 for about a year and then another one on it for 6months when I converted it to a 450 clone. Never had a problem with any of the SDG seats.