HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Seabass

ZipTy Radiator Braces For '05 WR

8 posts in this topic

I just got my ZipTy radiator braces in the mail but they don't fit. I figured the '04 braces would work on the '05 but they seem a little big for the '05 radiators. Are the '05 radiators smaller than the '04's? Also, does anyone know if the ZipTy radiator braces will work with the IMS 3.4 gallon tank? :cry:

Just wondering if those braces are for the 04 wr450f and if so, how much u want for them?

:cry::cry:

Dammit!!!!! :cry: Anybody wanna buy some ZipTy radiator braces, never used, cheap!

PM me on how much you want for the braces. I have the 3.2 IMS tank as well :cry:

I just got my ZipTy radiator braces in the mail but they don't fit. I figured the '04 braces would work on the '05 but they seem a little big for the '05 radiators. Are the '05 radiators smaller than the '04's? Also, does anyone know if the ZipTy radiator braces will work with the IMS 3.4 gallon tank? :cry:

had the same problem...call them..they will send replacements...and basically the only thing I found on my 2nd pair was the large grommit hole was not large enough and the edge around that hole was too big to fit into the "groove". I forced and fiddled and they worked...so far..

My receipt sez "03 Wr 450f". I just checked it when I was going thru the packaging. I'll be calling them later

I had Mitch send me a 3.2 gal. tank and the radiator braces. The tank fit great but the braces didn't fit so I brought them out to the D.M.C. hare and hound and gave them to Ty Davis, and he shipped me out the right ones and they fit great.

05 wr450 with the A.T.S. package!

Dezdog