05 Scotts Triple Clamp Photo

Sweet! :cry: I got a similar set up with Kevin Windham bend.:cry: Love the Scotts :cry:

Excellent! I ordered my Applied TC and Henry/Reeds yesterday. :cry:

sweet stuff Domenic:applause: , I bet you cant wait for the stabilizer;) :cry:

I just installed my Scott's top triple and damper. You will love it. i did a post on my first ride impression, but the more I think about the ride the more convinced I am of its virtues! Enjoy!

That looks like "the" set-up I am looking for w/the fat bar. Please tell me what you paid or an around figure!!:cry: :cry:

Atomic, I got mine from the TT shop. I talked to Brian the TT shop guy in San Diego, he was VERY helpful. They had a very competitve price. I already had the bars, but if memory serves me, not too well these days, the price was in the $400 US range.

That looks like "the" set-up I am looking for w/the fat bar. Please tell me what you paid or an around figure!!:cry: :cry:
I had the damper from the old WR...but Scotts sells the complete kit w/bar of choice for $599...:cry: I'll post a picture with the complete install tonight :cry:

Thanks. Thats a whack of cash!

Atomic, I got mine from the TT shop. I talked to Brian the TT shop guy in San Diego, he was VERY helpful. They had a very competitve price. I already had the bars, but if memory serves me, not too well these days, the price was in the $400 US range.

Domenic thanks. I look forward to the Pic!:cry: :cry:

I had the damper from the old WR...but Scotts sells the complete kit w/bar of choice for $599...:cry: I'll post a picture with the complete install tonight :cry:

Here's a couple more.. :cry:

Scotts

Scotts

All done, now I need to ride.. :cry: Only twenty total miles and one ride.. :cry: Got it Christmas Eve.. :cry: