HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LC4Ryan2

Big Bear Trail Ride

1 post in this topic

For those of you with street legal bikes: The Big Bear Trail Riders is hosting their annual Big Bear Run Trail Ride this weekend. The site to check out is http://home.socal.rr.com/bbtr

I spoke to one of the guys in charge, and he told me to be prepared for 120 miles on Saturday with 80 miles between gas stops. Everyone who finishes the difficult option "A loop" on Saturday gets a plaque. The Sunday ride is supposed to be much easier.

$85 gets you two days of riding, rollcharts, T shirt, Saturday night BBQ, course map and plaque if you finish the A loop.

Im guessing that some of Ron in So Cal's route will be used. I know there's lots of two-track Jeep trails up there so Im thinking that Saturday will be about half&half between single track and two track.

Remember that you must have current street legal registration and a spark arrestor exhaust.

I was told there will be over 200 riders! See you up there........

------------------

1995 EXC 400

AMA Dist 37

02 520 EXC (soon)