Sprocket Size

Salty, we'll hook up this spring for sure. I think you'll like the lower gearing. Yes it makes 2nd a bit hairy but you just put it in third and lug or rip.

Go 15/47 and hold onto your shorts. 100 m.p.h + easily. Almost shat myself last weekend in the washes at Ocatillo. A buddy clocked his bike at 94 m.p.h on his GPS and I was pulling away from him pretty quick. GPR stabalizer on "6" setting and hold the f**k on! :devil::cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Im looking into a new chain/sprockets and I find the stock gearing to LOW for the riding I do. Mostly street, and some hard pack trails, hills and ONCE a year, I drag it on the trailer X-Country to NM AZ and some surrounding states. I am an MPG nut :devil: so the extra savings on the gas back and forth to work would be great. I also would like ot get rid of the vibration at highway speeds....

I guess I'll try the 13 tooth front sprocket and see how that works and go from there....

Note that the BRP tends to eat the chain slider underneath the front swingarm pivot before it hits the wear indicator on the top side; especially if you have a crusty stiff old chain that doesn't really want to straighten once it spools off the bottom of the front sprocket. If you go to a smaller front sprocket, I'm thinking this might happen even quicker?

I use the 13/48 for trail riding and when summer rolls around I change out the front to a 15/48 for dual sport riding and it will cruise at sixty all day long. It only takes a couple of minutes and makes a huge difference either way depending on what I am looking for. Cheap experiment also since the front sprockets were only about 15 bucks each.