Top triple clamp 04 WR450

Just got a top triple clamp for my wr The pro taper techs said a 04 YZ450 top clamp would work NOT!! and now they cant give me an answer on what will work.Does anyone know what will? maby a clamp from another bike that will cross over and work on my 04 WR450. Not worried if the top clamp wont bolt up the light and all that because all that crap is comming off.Turning my bike into a WZR450.Thats a WR450 on a diet

Thanks Bro ? now I'll call pro taper and give them the info they should have been able to give me.How about the 04 YZ450 rear finder?ordered one last week with a # plate hope I wont have to do to much fabracation.

Most of my parts are in I should have my bike together just in time to go on vacation without my bike:cry: when I get back everything will be ready to roost.That IRC M5B will be the "blast zone" stay clear

Thanks Bro ? now I'll call pro taper and give them the info they should have been able to give me.How about the 04 YZ450 rear finder?ordered one last week with a # plate hope I wont have to do to much fabracation.

Most of my parts are in I should have my bike together just in time to go on vacation without my bike:cry: when I get back everything will be ready to roost.That IRC M5B will be the "blast zone" stay clear

On the rear fender part: The Yamaha YZ fender will have to be cut out for the subframe overflow tank mounts. Aftermarket rear fenders already come cut out.

the UFO yz rear fender comes with the cutouts molded in ready to come out with a x-acto knife.?:cry:

Cool ,thats the one I orderd,I just put the devol radiator gards on last night.

When I get done you might not have the litest WR450 anymoore ? or maby not now that I'm recaling dident you take off the starter?? I cant do that I depend on it to much.

Called pro-taper ther so cool they are sending me the rite part overnight.My bike will be together by the weekend I leave for vacation on monday:thinking: might have to go for a blast this weekend.

ya,starters gone. don't miss it at all with the rekluse:thumbsup: after i get my renton ti coil spring i'll be down to 246 wet w/out gas. after that there is no other way i can lighten(without sacrificing any protective devices) unless i go to the 05 swingarm and titanium fasteners,but thats a little over kill. i don't believe the swingarm swap is just a bolt on either:cry: