Bud Light Graphics

thats not possible. go look at both shrouds.

you might be able to pull it off if you were putting 450 graphics on a 426, but it would still be screwy.

You mean that it is going to be easier to add a 426 tank and shrouds to a 450 than to trim a set of 426 graphics to fit a 450?

I know the Plastics are different. The 450 shrouds have 4 mounting holes and the 426 has 3. I am not sure if the tanks would be interchangable but if I had to bet on it I would say no.
The trouble starts with the fact that the '03 and later subframe is different, and the airbox is different, so the rear number plates, which fit against the airbox, are different, along with the seat and rear fender mounting point locations. The tank, of course, goes with the seat, and the shrouds go with the tank, so it's all or nothing. Somebody a while back converted to all 450 plastics, but the project went on for a while. You could search for it, but I don't know if it will be there after the upgrade was done. Try variations on "almost complete, 450 plastics on my 426", or "...'04 plastics on my '01", etc.