Bud Light Graphics

Anyone know where I can find the Bud light graphics and will they fit a 426?

go to global moto outlet.com:worthy:

Thanks, I checked it out and it said it was made for 125 and 250's . Do you know if it was ever made for the 426? I could have swore I saw one with them. Thanks

how about for the 450??? i've seen them for the 426 but i do believe they discontinued them before the 450 came out. Can you put 426 plastic on the 450 and then get the bud light graphics perhaps???

bump.

I have the aforementioned graphics on my 426. But, they came on the bike when I bought it, so I don't know where they're from.

Anyone know where I can find the Bud light graphics and will they fit a 426?

chaparral still carries them, for a 426.

still wondering if anyone knows if you can put the 426 plastics on a 450?

I know the Plastics are different. The 450 shrouds have 4 mounting holes and the 426 has 3. I am not sure if the tanks would be interchangable but if I had to bet on it I would say no.

Why not just get the 426 graphics and cut them to fit the 450?

Why not just get the 426 graphics and cut them to fit the 450?

thats not possible. go look at both shrouds.

you might be able to pull it off if you were putting 450 graphics on a 426, but it would still be screwy.

Thanks for the websites guys but I didn't see the bud light graphics on there. Are they still available or am I blind?

thats not possible. go look at both shrouds.

you might be able to pull it off if you were putting 450 graphics on a 426, but it would still be screwy.

You mean that it is going to be easier to add a 426 tank and shrouds to a 450 than to trim a set of 426 graphics to fit a 450?

I know the Plastics are different. The 450 shrouds have 4 mounting holes and the 426 has 3. I am not sure if the tanks would be interchangable but if I had to bet on it I would say no.
The trouble starts with the fact that the '03 and later subframe is different, and the airbox is different, so the rear number plates, which fit against the airbox, are different, along with the seat and rear fender mounting point locations. The tank, of course, goes with the seat, and the shrouds go with the tank, so it's all or nothing. Somebody a while back converted to all 450 plastics, but the project went on for a while. You could search for it, but I don't know if it will be there after the upgrade was done. Try variations on "almost complete, 450 plastics on my 426", or "...'04 plastics on my '01", etc.

just ask satch0922, he put '03-05 plastic (gas tank et al) on his '01 426.

do a search or pm him.

if it blings, he's done it!!!

It's good to see you guys are trying to come up with a way to put the graphics on a 450 but we have a problem. I can't find the graphics anywhere. Let me know if you find them.