HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
new2fourstrokes

brand new o5 wr450

6 posts in this topic

Gday all i have just picked up my new wr450 haven't even rode it yet:thumbsdn: any way what i'd like to no is, all these mods you guys are talking about are they the same on a bike in australia. if so can you please tell me what i should do with mine?

thanks Jonno:worthy:

Gday all i have just picked up my new wr450 haven't even rode it yet:thumbsdn: any way what i'd like to no is, all these mods you guys are talking about are they the same on a bike in australia. if so can you please tell me what i should do with mine?

thanks Jonno:worthy:

This has most of the free mod info. http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/sh...13&parentpage=4

Not sure about item 5 on the chain slider, as my dealer's service manager said this one was not necessary. Good luck.

thanks guys. from what i can see it looks like i don't have to do much at all because i bought my bike in australia.. if there is any more hints out there please help

I'm here in Aus and i cut the grey wire which definitaly made it rev better & cut open the air box under the right side pannel. My 04 came with a 15t front sprocket which i swapped for the 14t.

also under the licence plate there is a horid looking plastic thing with a reflector that hangs down i cut it off just under the licence plate and attached the rego sticker to the side of the bike with a cable ty.The best thing i did was to put on a yz pipe and the JD jetting kit.:cry: