brand new o5 wr450

Gday all i have just picked up my new wr450 haven't even rode it yet:thumbsdn: any way what i'd like to no is, all these mods you guys are talking about are they the same on a bike in australia. if so can you please tell me what i should do with mine?

thanks Jonno:worthy:

Gday all i have just picked up my new wr450 haven't even rode it yet:thumbsdn: any way what i'd like to no is, all these mods you guys are talking about are they the same on a bike in australia. if so can you please tell me what i should do with mine?

thanks Jonno:worthy:

This has most of the free mod info. http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/sh...13&parentpage=4

Not sure about item 5 on the chain slider, as my dealer's service manager said this one was not necessary. Good luck.

All free mods are the same. Do a search for 2005 wr450 mods list by

mousemeat.

:cry:

thanks guys. from what i can see it looks like i don't have to do much at all because i bought my bike in australia.. if there is any more hints out there please help

as the name said new2fourstrokes does whats the diffrence between a wr450 and a wr450f because i have the wr450f....:cry:

I'm here in Aus and i cut the grey wire which definitaly made it rev better & cut open the air box under the right side pannel. My 04 came with a 15t front sprocket which i swapped for the 14t.

also under the licence plate there is a horid looking plastic thing with a reflector that hangs down i cut it off just under the licence plate and attached the rego sticker to the side of the bike with a cable ty.The best thing i did was to put on a yz pipe and the JD jetting kit.:cry: