HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ncmountainman

power pegs ???

8 posts in this topic

has anyone had any experience with them?? not the australian pivot pegz ,but an american version. thinkin' about trying some. they have a 30 day satisfaction guaruntee. and 140 bucks isn't that much more than fastway , IMS ,etc.:cry:

the lowboy IMS are out of stock and not available for 3-4 wks! the fastways get mixed reviews for mud performance and i live for mud so i'd rather not find out the hard way. the power pegs pivot 20 degrees in each direction and are adjustable as to how much resistance they give by the torque value on the fastener. they are different from the pivotpegz in that they don't return to center(apparantly a unappealing trait) whats to lose? i'll just send 'em back if i don't like them, but the feller that makes 'em says nobody has returned any yet.:cry:

Hey Dave, why dont you try the Sidi boots with the sole replacement system. I got them and for $15.00 you can replace the sole. Bolts right in!:cry:

Or take your boots to a shoe repair dude. My local shop stocks soles for just about avery brand of boot at $8-10 bucks a pair, and the local cobbler dude gets $20 to stitch 'em on. No more break in time either!

well i ordered them today,should be here fri.... the feller says 30 day money back so what the heck!! will let you all know if they were a mistake:thumbsup: