Opinion wanted

Since when do honda's have red frames?

*sigh

ATK wannabee?

IMO, the airbox graphics are a bit silly too.

Hey Thraken,

The Red Frame looks good, but everything else doesnt. Im sure if you spend the $$$ and got red rims, new plastics, and new graphics it would look sweet. But the way its setup now it actually looks hideous. So now you have to consider changing the graphics and plastics, or getting the frame powder coated, and make sure you get the subframe done also. I just had mine done a few weeks ago a gunship gray metallic, and I will be adding all white plastic with XGX White and black Boner graphics. I think it would be cheaper to get the frame powder coated, and I'm sure they can even do the triple clamp also. I had mine done here in AZ for $125 and that included the frame, sub-frame and triple clamp...

Brighter red paint and some One Industry’s Red Graphics, then it will look right.

Why does a 450 have black plates? Is that like a built in excuse for being slow?

I agree..the red just doesn't work....if anything other than blue...white would have loooked better...or even black.

Why does a 450 have black plates? Is that like a built in excuse for being slow?

Every series has their own plate requirements. Our distict dictates "A"s (experts) to run black backgrounds with white numbers.