Need more traction!!!

What are you guys running in the soft stuff.

(Sand and/or mud.)

michelin s12 front and rear.im only 175lbs and bike hooks up great

S-12s too

best tire so far

A 10oz flywheel weight.

:)

I gas it threw the sand. Seem sto work well with the stock meats that came with the machine. :)

Dennis

Dunlop 756.

Bill

------------------

99 WR400f, YZ timed, MX-Tech suspension, Scotts steering damper, White Bros E-Series (12 discs), tapered header and a/f. Kouba T-handle for the fuel screw. Works Connection billet throttle tube and frame guards. Cycra Pro-Bend, triple clamp mount handguards. Thumper Racing rad guards, Renthal Jimmy Button highs, YZ Tank and IMS seat, YZ number plate, odo removed, EKP #4, 50PJ, 175MJ at 500-1000' Thanks James Dean!

S-12 Front, M-12 Rear. Just finished a hare scramble in the pouring rain and went up the hills with no problem.

------------------

2001 YR 426, YZ# Plate, YZ Fender, YZ pipe, YZ Tank, SDG YZ Seat, 13/50 Gearing, Pro-Taper Bars, TAG Triple Clamp, Moose Handguards, Maier Frameguards, Works Connection Radiator Guards, Michelin M-12, Throttle Stop Trimmed, Air Box Lid Removed, Gray Wire Mod.

I like your answer Ron......Makes sense to me.. :D

Just finished the Super-Slop 500 on 756's, fell once because I was stupid..... :)

Bonzai... :D

Originally posted by YAMAKAZE:

I like your answer Ron......Makes sense to me.. :D

Just finished the Super-Slop 500 on 756's, fell once because I was stupid..... :)

Bonzai... :D

Thanx for all the info!!