Any riding technique videos you can recommend?

I came in dead last in my first enduro. Traded in the XT350 for a WR400f, but probably would have still finished last. Can any one recommend any good video that cover the fundamentals? Jumps, whoops, cornering, etc. or does this just come natural to you guys? Thanks

The instructional tapes from Gary Semics are pretty good. The thing is, his are for 2-stroke riders. The brake slide with fanning th clutch won't work on our 4-strokes. You'll just fry the clutch. The basic techniques are all covered, you just reapply to the 4-stroke. In my opinion, the best way to improve is to spend as much time as possible on the bike. Concentrate on the sections that give you the most trouble and your lap times should improve considerably.

Gary Bailey has a four video set that covers trail riding,cornering,jumps,and supercross techniques. They were made back in the 80's with David Bailey and Johnny "O" as the riders. I really liked the trail riding techniques until I let a friend borrow it and it came back as Trail Riding with Big Bird and Oscar the Grouch. His two year old son had got a hold of the remote. ? there is also the Crusty Demons of Dirt Video collection. If you haven't seen Crusty then you don't now how big you can go or how hard to crash. Seth Enslow now he is one hell of a riding instructor :D :D :D :D :D

find the right video for you, huge