wr450f top speed?

Like the imac .... the blue ones go faster...

All those stickers you're putting on the front fender are increasing drag and SLOWING YOU DOWN! ; )

Top speed is all gearing and how fast you really want to go. Personally, I can't stand the vibration over 50 going down blacktop.

I've heard 90 or so with stock gearing. Just a digit; thats about how fast I'd ever want to go on a dirt-oriented motorcycle. I've taken my DR650 up to, hell, 110 once or twice. I'll bet if I strip down to my socks I can breach 111. SCARY AS HELL, I don't reccommend...

I don't know about the 450, but had my wr426 at 95mph and it was still pulling like a frieght train. And that was with 13/58 gearing! Showroom stock (but with street-legal kit), shaved throttle stop and the original knobby tires. Very unsafe and I don't recommend it.

However the stock baffle insert flew off 2 miles later...maybe not a bad idea after all!?! K

I don't know about the 450, but had my wr426 at 95mph and it was still pulling like a frieght train. And that was with 13/58 gearing! Showroom stock (but with street-legal kit), shaved throttle stop and the original knobby tires. Very unsafe and I don't recommend it.

However the stock baffle insert flew off 2 miles later...maybe not a bad idea after all!?! K

? a 58 rear sprocket? That must be one big damn sprocket ? P.S. I know you meant 48 right?

Fryboy