What was the first year that the WR had the majic button

Just curious what the first year of the WR's electric start. I am looking a buying a used WR but would also like the green sticker. So are any of the 00-01-02's electric start or did they start in 03? Just curious. I have searched but couldn't find any info.

Thanks

2003 WR450 arrived in January 2003 in the USA :cry:

Thanks, I was hoping you would say 01 or 02. Oh well. I guess I will continue to kick. Are the 03's california green sticker do you know? I know the YZF's are not.

Not True;

2003 YZ 450F is green sticker :cry:

WR450 is green sticker first time in 2005 model year. The earlier models were all red sticker.

Not True;

2003 YZ 450F is green sticker :cry:

That is absolutely wrong. The CARB did a blanket policy that all 2002 bikes and older will get a green sticker. The 2003 YZ (and every subsequent YZ) will get a red sticker.

Jimbo

Then someone screwed up-The guy I ride with has an '03 YZ450F and it has a green sticker :cry::cry::cry:

It's tt member cali450 w/ a green sticker!!

Hey All,

This is Cali450, I have an 03 w/ a Green sticker.... I

He-he-he,

What do you know. Cali450 went out and got him an "05 WR450. I guess my post about his YZ must have got to him :cry::cry::cry: :cry: :D:mad::cry::devil::devil::D

He-he-he,

What do you know. Cali450 went out and got him an "05 WR450. I guess my post about his YZ must have got to him :mad::mad::cry: :cry: :cry::cry::devil::devil::D:D

Nice work... :cry: