HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shorte01

Exhaust suggestions for a YZ450?

9 posts in this topic

Looking to upgrade the exhaust /silencer on my yz450. The stock 04 doesn't seem to have a removable end cap for a spark arrester addition, and since I plan on doing quite a bit of trail riding and out at the dunes, it's somewhat important. Anyway, I am taking suggestions for a silencer that is arrester compatible, sounds decent and doesn't empty the wallet. Thanks for the help.

YZ450

White Brother E2 it is USFD and is 96db legal. You can remove the core for race and I tell you the differance in power is only noise

Loud dont = power

Go with dr. D step system. When you buy it make sure you buy the complete system.

I put it on my '05 and it made a big difference. It also has a spark arrestor that you can remove. I didn't have to re jet or anything. dubach knows what makes yz's happy.