i need a kickstand...............

does anyone have a xr650R kickstand they want to get rid of ????? mine kinda broke off sunday :cry:

servicehonda has them for 50530-MBN-670 BAR, SIDE STAND $29.26

just thought id ask here first :cry:

thanks,Jeff

Pics? Cant have it welded up?

Pics? Cant have it welded up?

my wife had it in her pack but it fell out on the 15 miles back to the truck :cry:

my bike should be back today i ll take a couple pics of the damage :cry:

i have an extra one just sitting in the garage. gimme $20? it includes the spring, bolts, etc. that will run ya more than $35 all together on S. Honda...

i have an extra one just sitting in the garage. gimme $20?

1/3rd off for a used part that you removed...get real...just give it to him. Let him pay shipping if it makes you feel better. These bikes aren't investements...they aren't ment to make you money.

Sorry JWS, if I had one I'd GIVE it to you...what does one need an extra one for. (espicially when they are riding Huskies all the time)

Try Ronayers.com they can be cheaper than service honda sometimes but not always. Still ~ $7 shipping though...You'd probably have to pay more than that to Brrpr b/c he's a private seller.

he needs the money to pay for the husky!

i have an extra one just sitting in the garage. gimme $20? it includes the spring, bolts, etc. that will run ya more than $35 all together on S. Honda...

sent you a PM :cry: