Reed would have cought him!

Big IvyI, where do you live, I'm in Greenwood SC.

I agree. Remember Ferry rode a YZ250 for a few races during the outdoor season a few years ago and could not get comfortable. Looks like he is about done though...sad to say cuz I like the guy. DV and CR are doing fine on the smokers and that is the way the team will look at it. That is unfortunate.

IMHO what needs to be done is some house cleaning on Team Yamaha, DV and Red Dog's results have not been that great the past year or year before. I'm a fan of Tim and was a DV fan until he cried about Windham passing him in Phoenix last year. I'm glad they have moved Voss under the factory tent he deserves it. I think if DV and Ferry's results don't start picking up both of them will be looking for a ride next year.

IMHO what needs to be done is some house cleaning on Team Yamaha, DV and Red Dog's results have not been that great the past year or year before. I'm a fan of Tim and was a DV fan until he cried about Windham passing him in Phoenix last year. I'm glad they have moved Voss under the factory tent he deserves it. I think if DV and Ferry's results don't start picking up both of them will be looking for a ride next year.

I totally agree

I think he would've caught him too.. I overheard Cameron Steele saying Reed had the fastest lap time right before he bailed. This is good for Reed, at least he knows he can run with him. Should give him the confidence he needs to win some races.

I think he would've caught him too.. I overheard Cameron Steele saying Reed had the fastest lap time right before he bailed. This is good for Reed, at least he knows he can run with him. Should give him the confidence he needs to win some races.

Lap Times

nice.....

Ferry Injury

Explains the problem

In case you aren't clear on this, you can't catch someone when you are lying on the ground.

RC's speed AND ability to recover from small mistakes this year are going to continue to cause CR to push too hard and either fall, or take 2nd.

In case you aren't clear on this, you can't catch someone when you are lying on the ground.

RC's speed AND ability to recover from small mistakes this year are going to continue to cause CR to push too hard and either fall, or take 2nd.

But would RC keep getting faster lap times throughout the race if he was being pushed or kept seeing somones (CR) front tire next to him in the whoops?? I'd like to see that. Sure RC is fast as hell but its alot easier to go fast when you're the only one on the track!

RC came from behind, caught CR and left him beind. How many times does he have to beat him and on how many different bikes before it sinks in. The only time CR scored more points is when RC was out.

RC is clearly the better rider...indoors or out.

Hate to say it but you are exactly right.:cry:
You sure got that right!

However, I do think that Bubba will be the one to eventually roost him.

He has more talent and desire than most of the others put together.

The one with the trophies is the winner!:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: