HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sabin

2trac "behind the scene"

10 posts in this topic

BTW the original Ohlins (scott) damper was set to 17 clicks out! This means that it is almost off on the low speed circuit. I guess Yamaha decided to do this because the way the damper is mounted do not allow the user to easily tune it, so they decided to almost switch it off.

From the local Bulgarian Dealer for $12600 US! However I have heard that in Germany you can find it for under 9000 Euro. There are 3 bike like this sold in Bulgaria. I rode this one and it is amazing how the bike goes straight on acceleration. Crossing swamps is like you ride normal road. However it is so much more complicated that I do not want it at all! You cannot change even the main jet without spending 3 times more time, and all this stuff around your engine... no thanks! The Ohlins suspension is what I definitely want from this bike though!!!

Do you notice a big decrease in acceleration due to the extra drivetrain parts? Is the front wheel drive always engaged or can you engage it when needed? Interesting concept, is it intended mostly for low-traction, technical conditions? How does it feel when cornering?