HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mikev7

White cream coming out of......??????

6 posts in this topic

I have a problem with my 00 yz 426. The bike sat up for about 2 months and when i ride it a white cream comes out of the engine vent hose, check the pic, it's the black hose hanging down by the rads, not the carb hoses.

http://predator.bikepics.com/pics/yamaha-yz426f-00-bikepics-259846.jpg

Their's no contamanants in the coolant, exhaust header or oil. What could this be?

Sounds like some Water/Condensation in the oil from sitting. Depending on where it was sitting for the last couple of months, you should change the oil...

Phiew, i was thinking that the oil was just burning off moisture. I haven't been able to ride while or since i finished doing all that to my bike about 2 months ago :cry::cry::devil::worthy::worthy::mad::worthy::worthy::cry::devil::worthy::worthy::mad::worthy: :worthy: :cry::D:worthy::worthy::D:worthy::worthy::cry::D:worthy::worthy::D:worthy:

My 01 YZ 426 does the same thing. Just a little condensation in the breather area. Never have had a problem with the oil or coolant either. I believe this is normal.

Brandon

My 01 YZ 426 does the same thing. Just a little condensation in the breather area. Never have had a problem with the oil or coolant either. I believe this is normal.

Brandon

Yep, it's just a combination of condensation, and aerated oil. Nothing to worry about. If you're concerned, just check and make sure that ALL the oil isn't milky crap. If it is, you've probably done a head gasket, but I doubt it by what you've posted. :cry: