All your WR pictures go here

After finishing my bike, managed to get someone to record a bit of action. There are few pics at the end, to fulfil the thread needs.

In the Philippines. Bone stock '07 WR450F (except for the handguards). :thumbsup:

2404708926_7733f29a4a_o.jpg

2404708918_3667fdee7b_o.jpg

Hey everyone,

I know its not too exciting, here is my bone stock 08 WR450, at least i have her in my living room :thumbsup:

cheers

Warts

P1010262.jpg

Canadian 07

Unabiker rad guards

Scorion skid plate

IMS 3.1

YZ exhaust

a few more odds and ends

P1010102.jpg

P1010077.jpg

P1010083.jpg

P1010094.jpg

P1010085.jpg

That seat looks comfy, who makes it?

That seat looks comfy, who makes it?

My neighbour :rolleyes:

She's an upolsterer. I had her take the stock seat, add 1.5" of soft foam then add a little bit of material to the stock cover and stapled her back up. Cost $50 :rolleyes:

Huge difference in comfort. Can ride all day without my arse bugging me :thumbsup:

Works well for me too as I'm 6" 3" and added 1.5" rise to my bars as well.

Before

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=59648

After

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=59651

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=59642

Manther, that looks awesome. What part of Texas are you in?

Manther, that looks awesome. What part of Texas are you in?

Thanks! I'm in dfw (Euless). How bout you? Ride Moiser and 380 trails alot. Where do you go?

I am in Dallas, now I know your local when I screw up my cam install I am going to pm you:applause:

I have never been to either would like to check them out, rode greenville awhile back that was very nice.

Your welcome to show up next time we go out. We can show you around. Moiser Valley is pretty big. Cam install is fairly easy. Worst part is second guessing yourself. But I did pick up a few tricks. There is a moderator on the YZ forum (greyracer...) that has probably the most indepth knowledge of this upgrade. But... Feel free to pm me if you get in any trouble. Here's the thread where he was helping me with my cam upgrade.

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60381&page=108

Reshimming the valves was by far the hardest part. Also can't stress enough to get a inch/lbs. tourqe wrench and learn how to properly tourqe down the cam covers. It will make reshimming alot more accurate. Oh and btw don't drop any parts into your engine, but if you do, don't get bummed out. go get a skinny telescoping magnet from the autoparts store, (saved my ass).

My son's 02 250

100_7540.jpg

and my 01 444

LtSide.jpg

Both plated in Cali

My 'tarded 02 426, looking a bit better than in my previous post :thumbsup:.

DSC05237_small.jpg

DSC01208.jpg

DSC01212.jpg

DSC01216.jpg

DSC01217.jpg

DSC01133.jpg

WR426.jpg

Picture001-1.jpg

Picture009-1.jpg

Before

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=59648

After

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=59642

Did you find it awkward before the mods, with the kickstart on the wrong side?(J/K)

Did you find it awkward before the mods, with the kickstart on the wrong side?(J/K)

Haha good eye. Yeah it was a pain disassembling the bike and resembling it backwards. Nah, I inverted the photo in photoshop so the before and after compare would be easier on the eye.

Canadian 07

Unabiker rad guards

Scorion skid plate

IMS 3.1

YZ exhaust

a few more odds and ends

P1010102.jpg

P1010077.jpg

P1010083.jpg

P1010094.jpg

P1010085.jpg

I still can't get over that funny looking short YZ muffler, looks like something squished it from long and skinny to short and fat

I still can't get over that funny looking short YZ muffler, looks like something squished it from long and skinny to short and fat

I like the shorty look. I think my stock pipe looks funny now.

Epipe4.jpg