All your WR pictures go here

My 07 450. I take it apart after every ride for a thorough cleaning.:smirk:

My2007WR450.jpg

My 07 450. I take it apart after every ride for a thorough cleaning.:smirk:

My2007WR450.jpg

Is that enduro timer sitting on your wheel custom? :)

oh yea, i timer, i thought it was his front number plate!

do you replace the tires every time?

oh yea, i timer, i thought it was his front number plate!

do you replace the tires every time?

Yes, that's the new "Easy Read" enduro timer for vision impaired riders.

Of course I don't replace the tires every time. I just remove them so I can wash the inner tubes.

:smirk:

My 07 450. I take it apart after every ride for a thorough cleaning.:)

My2007WR450.jpg

That brings back memories! I was 19 years old (in 1975) and I thought it might be fun to drive my Carabella 175 down the main hallway of our bunkhouses in the mining camp. Unfortunately an electrician who was trying to get some sleep took offence and decided to teach me a lesson.

He dismanlted my dirtbike down to the last nut and bolt, all nicely arranged on a sheet and spread out in hundreds of parts! :ride:

I never pulled a :smirk: stunt like that again!

My totally stock (except for the Force Radiator guards and Bark Buster's) 08. 40th birthday present from my wonderful wife:worthy: :)

P3010100.jpg

P3010098.jpg

Your wife is awesome! My wife bought me a 426 about 5 years ago. I just bought a 250F and my wife bought me this one also. she is the best also:worthy: :smirk:

That brings back memories! I was 19 years old (in 1975) and I thought it might be fun to drive my Carabella 175 down the main hallway of our bunkhouses in the mining camp. Unfortunately an electrician who was trying to get some sleep took offence and decided to teach me a lesson.

He dismanlted my dirtbike down to the last nut and bolt, all nicely arranged on a sheet and spread out in hundreds of parts! :ride:

I never pulled a :) stunt like that again!

That is HILARIOUS! I'm laughing out loud!:smirk:

Is that enduro timer sitting on your wheel custom? :smirk:

Flava Flav is flexin a WR ???...yeaaahh boooyyyyyy:lol:

my 06 wr280(minus the handguards).....not in quite the right forum but a WR none the less!

btw, if someone wants to donate a Rekluse and LHRB let me know.....haha

Summer05008.jpg

Summer05005.jpg

Summer05004.jpg

Summer05001.jpg

Summer05002.jpg

Here's my MOFO. Hope this pic post works. I haven't been on here in awhile. I'm not used to all this high flenutin' techno picture attachin' mumbo jumbo.

She looks different now from when these where snapped this fall. Now it has more protection and a different exhaust.

Enjoy.

http://img150.exs.cx/img150/4645/JBWR11.jpg

http://img150.exs.cx/img150/1423/JBWR2.jpg

Once you go black.......you clean it twice as often.

Black on bikes=more intimate time with Mr. Clean.

(and that's not good, most bald dudes w/ earrings are usually gay......or pirates.)

This bikes looks amazingly clean. I like it alot. what kind of headlight is that?

Still new, clean and shiny here

G5_04601.jpg

Not some new, clean & shiny

P3020221.jpg

here's my 07

wr2.jpg

wr1.jpg

wr3.jpg

wr4.jpg

wr5.jpg

Here's my '03.

It's got a "Staintune" muffler on now, Major difference:thumbsup:

Also finally got my "Thumpertalk" decals on the front guard

2105298960069229549S600x600Q85.jpg

My 02

Vapor007.jpg

dsc10003

how do you add pictures to your messege...........I cant seem to figure it out...

how do you add pictures to your messege...........I cant seem to figure it out...

Have to have them hosted on a web server. Google "image hosting" then, find a host that is free and that you like. Once logged into your I.H. account you can upload images to your account then copy and past the IHP in the scripted window that comes up on TT...

Have to have them hosted on a web server. Google "image hosting" then, find a host that is free and that you like. Once logged into your I.H. account you can upload images to your account then copy and past the IHP in the scripted window that comes up on TT...

Thanks, will look into that..............