All your WR pictures go here

Hey Kirk,

What light kit did u use. I see you hav ethe stock headlight and tail light. I want my bike to be done in that format. Let me know. what part of cali are u from. So Cal or No Cal

Hey Kirk,

What light kit did u use. I see you hav ethe stock headlight and tail light. I want my bike to be done in that format. Let me know. what part of cali are u from. So Cal or No Cal

The headlight bulb is standard issue in the Baja Designs street kit.

Narva (german made) 12v 35w, I believe part #48220. Taillight is stock Yamaha.

I'm in Sacto., CA

K

just had to give you a nod on the ct90. i'm rebuilding the same year/color right now. (winter project) that bike is perfect. hell-of-a-job.

The yellow 78 or the mars orange 73?

I suspect you speak of the 78 and it did turn out perfect! Its amazing what one can do if you spend lots of money!:cry: I dont think I can recover my $$$, but I didnt do it for that reason. I wanted a cherry CT90 to add to my collection and I liked the yellow ones! Its was in awful shape when I got it on ebay!

after seeing all the great WR's on this page I thought I would add mine in too. :cry:

Mods: Clarke Tank, Cyra Pro Bends,Yoshimura Can, Gear Bag + all the free mods. :cry:

CLICK

after seeing all the great WR's on this page I thought I would add mine in too. :cry:

Mods: Clarke Tank, Cyra Pro Bends,Yoshimura Can, Gear Bag + all the free mods. :devil:

CLICK

The bike looks good! The truck behind it:smashpc: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

LOL :cry: :cry: all my stuff is first class baby :cry:

Here's the BHP!!garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=386

Mods: Clarke Tank, Cyra Pro Bends,Yoshimura Can, Gear Bag + all the free mods. :cry:

CLICK

What fender bag is that?

What fender bag is that?
I got it at HERE, its a Ballistic Nylon bag, it came with an inner bag for tools also. :cry:

Great pictures of a sweet bike Stonewall :cry:

I wish I could throw a plate on mine but I live in good ole Kalifornia and its hard to get that type of setup these days.:cry:

http://www.reflectyourself.net/V.html

Here is a short video of the start of the Hangover Hare scramble that Regina (Wife) and I rode on New Years Day. We had to tie a tag on our handlebars before we could start the bike and go. I am in Blue in front. Say bye, bye. :cry: :cry:

http://www.reflectyourself.net/V.html

Here is a short video of the start of the Hangover Hare scramble that Regina (Wife) and I rode on New Years Day. We had to tie a tag on our handlebars before we could start the bike and go. I am in Blue in front. Say bye, bye. :cry: :cry:

Bye, bye is right. You were the first to go! Your 250 sounds nice, what year is it?

2001 with a YZ pipe, soon to be replaced by a 2005 WR 250F :cry::cry: