All your WR pictures go here

Frostbite.. you are hardcore. I just looked on a map to find out where Nunavut is... holy crap!!!

Yeah Frostbite just amazes everyone on TT! :cry: If its not 23 hours of darkness in the winter up there I would be surprised. His summer time Yamaha jet ski conversion is wild! :cry:

Hey Indy, where's yours at? :cry:

My bike is so scratched, beat up, worn, bent plastic with white creases in the blue plastic and no graphics at all, it would not be very impressive to look at. :cry:

I ride mine a lot and beat it up pretty good. This has been one tough bike. I love the WR450 (490 now) . :cry:

IMG_0342.jpg:cry: Here is mine with my christmas presents installed.IMG_0337.jpg

Here is my most up to date pic.

Click

I currently have the swing arm off and am polishing it up :cry:

With all the snow on the ground here (3 weeks now)I'm dying to get out and squirt some dirt.Maybe I need a setup like Frostbite, LOL.Here's a pic from last Dec. out in the PinenutsPinenuts12-04.jpg

My mostly stock, but street legal filth pig

82340479.jpg

82340924.jpg

and my pizza pan rear sprocket

82340859.jpg

After a little snow ride. 12 inches of fresh poweder makes things a little more interesting.

P1220051.jpg

After a little snow ride. 12 inches of fresh poweder makes things a little more interesting.

P1220051.jpg

nice :cry: looks cold though :cry:

Anyone with good pictures of your WR, post them here. WR's are my favorite bikes and I'd like to see what you've done with them.

thanks,

-atlas

Atlas, just click on "my garage" :cry:

Atlas, just click on "my garage" :cry:

That WR is so clean a guy could eat off it! :cry:

just had to give you a nod on the ct90. i'm rebuilding the same year/color right now. (winter project) that bike is perfect. hell-of-a-job.

That WR is so clean a guy could eat off it! :cry:

Thanks, and the kicker is, those are the most current pics now! :cry: I'm anal about a clean bike. I dont mind getting it dirty, but when I'm done, it MUST be put away clean and serviced! :cry:

Dan, is that muffler/pipe on your 450 stock? I have never seen one like that.

Thanks, and the kicker is, those are the most current pics now! :cry: I'm anal about a clean bike. I dont mind getting it dirty, but when I'm done, it MUST be put away clean and serviced! :cry:

I'm the same way. I went riding yesterday all day up in the mountains. It's real muddy up there so you can guess what the bike looked like when I got home. :cry: I washed the bike in the drive way in the dark! I just couldn't put it in the garage looking the way it did. :cry: