All your WR pictures go here

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's my MOFO. Hope this pic post works. I haven't been on here in awhile. I'm not used to all this high flenutin' techno picture attachin' mumbo jumbo.

She looks different now from when these where snapped this fall. Now it has more protection and a different exhaust.

Enjoy.

http://img150.exs.cx/img150/4645/JBWR11.jpg

http://img150.exs.cx/img150/1423/JBWR2.jpg

Once you go black.......you clean it twice as often.

Black on bikes=more intimate time with Mr. Clean.

(and that's not good, most bald dudes w/ earrings are usually gay......or pirates.)

I ride like a scared little girl. ?

And I have training wheels on her. (I took them off for photo)

I've only put her down a couple times since I put the black plastic on.

I figured out how to ride and crash hard on my 426, that thing was flexed plastic white, blue, and brown that could never wash out. I gave Acerbis alot of money to make that bike look normal. ?

Is the only thing you use to tie down your bike in the truck a single strap across the front forks? That'd make me nervous. I usually use 2 on the front (1 each side) and one across the back, so both shocks are compressed.

Just curious if that works out good for you. Maybe I'm just really paranoid. ?

Is the only thing you use to tie down your bike in the truck a single strap across the front forks? That'd make me nervous. I usually use 2 on the front (1 each side) and one across the back, so both shocks are compressed.

Just curious if that works out good for you. Maybe I'm just really paranoid. ?

There is a strap on each side of the bars and I use a brace between the fender and front tire so the suspension isn't compressed all the time. The air in the front tire gives enough flex to snug the straps down and keep them tight. When I have the tailgate on I slide the rear over to one side and the tailgate just closes and traps the rear from sliding around. When I have the tailgate off I run a strap around the rear bumper and the rear rim to keep the tire planted.

I used to roadrace and logged thousands of miles travelling with 2 600's in the back of a truck with only 2 straps each on the front and never had a problem. I started strapping the rear rim down when a friend's rear tire popped out of a C channel trailer, touched the highway at 60 mph and went into orbit.