HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
motoman393

BK carb mod Pics...

7 posts in this topic

Here are some pics that Jason (jaybird67k) took! CLICK HERE to see the BK carb mod pics. I will update the page when I get a chance I just wanted to post them since many people have been waiting to see them (including me) Hope this Helps,

Garrett

------------------

I get my kicks on a 426!

Motoman393's MX Site

Garrett,

Those pictures are great!!!

Now TTalk riders can see how both the pump stop screw (lower one) and the pump delay screw (upper one) work. I have it bookmarked.

Thanks,

James

Thanks...I too wanted to see the pics! I will post a detailed procedure on how to do this mod whenever I get through tinkering with it! Does anyone else want to make a detailed porcedure and I will put it on my site! I hope this helps you guys who werent sure about this mod!

Garrett

------------------

I get my kicks on a 426!

Motoman393's MX Site

Nice work Motoman.

One question though: Is this procedure just for the 426, or will it also work on 400's? It might prevent future questions from ThumperTalkers (like me) if you mention on your webpage what year/models this modification will work on. Thanks.......

I am really impressed at the carb changes compared to my 99 that has a completely external actuating rod for the accel pump.

------------------

'99 WZ/YR (you choose!) with ALL YZ mods, de-octopused, DSP Doug Henry airbox w/ velocity stack, FMF PowerBomb header, Stroker SX-1 silencer, SS front brake line, OEM YZ tank, IMS YZ seat.