BK carb mod Pics...

Here are some pics that Jason (jaybird67k) took! CLICK HERE to see the BK carb mod pics. I will update the page when I get a chance I just wanted to post them since many people have been waiting to see them (including me) Hope this Helps,

Garrett

------------------

I get my kicks on a 426!

Motoman393's MX Site

Garrett,

Those pictures are great!!!

Now TTalk riders can see how both the pump stop screw (lower one) and the pump delay screw (upper one) work. I have it bookmarked.

Thanks,

James

Thanks...I too wanted to see the pics! I will post a detailed procedure on how to do this mod whenever I get through tinkering with it! Does anyone else want to make a detailed porcedure and I will put it on my site! I hope this helps you guys who werent sure about this mod!

Garrett

------------------

I get my kicks on a 426!

Motoman393's MX Site

Nice work Motoman.

One question though: Is this procedure just for the 426, or will it also work on 400's? It might prevent future questions from ThumperTalkers (like me) if you mention on your webpage what year/models this modification will work on. Thanks.......

I am really impressed at the carb changes compared to my 99 that has a completely external actuating rod for the accel pump.

------------------

'99 WZ/YR (you choose!) with ALL YZ mods, de-octopused, DSP Doug Henry airbox w/ velocity stack, FMF PowerBomb header, Stroker SX-1 silencer, SS front brake line, OEM YZ tank, IMS YZ seat.

Tim in WA...that is a great idea I will update it! Thanks,

Garrett

------------------

I get my kicks on a 426!

Motoman393's MX Site

If you want some pics and an explanation go to:

http://scorpius.spaceports.com/~mx393/carb.html

I don't know if the DRZ carb has the tab that is needed to do a "bk" mod. But the "taffy" mod should work.