If you need a laugh..

that guy must live under a rock.......

wow im really suprised he didnt list the turbo and nos kit that must be on it

OK OK enough already, no seriously STOP i cant take any more, stop it stop it PLEASE.!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry:

:cry: ONLY 110 :cry:

You are right, that is funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Damn how can people be so dumb?

It's funny right now.....but if someone were to actually bid on it and buy it....I think I'd stop laughing....

what the hell. this guy must not know how to manage his money. puts 13 grand into a dirtbike and now he needs a new truck. little advice to him- dont put 13,000 bucks into a dirtbike unless your a sponsored rider or a rich ass

If he sells it then I am listing my 04' 450 for $12,000 and saying the top speed is 150mph! :cry::cry:

OK.. I'm a sucker for some fun.. I emailed the guy asking if he has some pictures of the bike. Who knows, maybe he has some pics and maybe it's in good shape.. but no way would I consider paying over 6K for an '01.

Rod

OK.. I'm a sucker for some fun.. I emailed the guy asking if he has some pictures of the bike. Who knows, maybe he has some pics and maybe it's in good shape.. but no way would I consider paying over 6K for an '01.

Rod

Let us know what happens I am curious now. :cry:

People just don't understand that adding after market stuff to a used dirtbike barely raises the price. These guys or bozos. Hell, Pro Circuit sold Tedesco's race bike for like 3500. Ok that it with out the factory suspension I would imagine and it will probably hand gernade it less than 10 hours but still.......

It's funny right now.....but if someone were to actually bid on it and buy it....
Now THAT would be funny! :cry: :cry: :cry:
People just don't understand that adding after market stuff to a used dirtbike barely raises the price. Hell, Pro Circuit sold Tedesco's race bike for like 3500.
That's one of the reasons I like buying used bikes. The extra stuff adds almost nothing to the price. It's like getting all those add-ons for free. :cry:

Saw that days ago and wondered where he bought that stuff he was smoking before he posted that auction. $13k invested and he only listed about $2k worth of aftermarket? Plus he can't spell...now did he "break" it or put Brakes on it? Ok...now Im selling my daughter's PW50 for $3500...any takers?

I wonder if he will take a cashiers check from Nigeria???????? :cry:

OMG...

I just cant go through all of the posts and add "Quotes" on everyone, But this is some funny Shit!!

I gotta "STOCK" '01 JR50 for $3400...Ummmm Better deal than SLDIETZ has for his PW50, shit, I'll even deliver it!! LMAO

P.S. I wonder if he'll share whatever he's smoking!! Cause I want some!!!

Did he forget to mention that 110 mph was in reverse gear, wow imagine that. I think Chad Reed needs to buy this bike.

Funny!