HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
YamahaForever

XR600 Questions Buying

7 posts in this topic

There's 2 bike for sale that are about $800 each. Never seen it. It has been used in sony's tv shows...one of those big tv shows in the old days, but whatever...

Do you think that it would be a good bike to buy for that price?

Am I able to make it look like a newer type of bike?...not like the seat like that(old fashion)?

Thx

Do you think that it would be a good bike to buy for that price?

Am I able to make it look like a newer type of bike?...not like the seat like that(old fashion)?

For $800.... maybe, but you didnt say what year either of them are.

Make them look like a newer bike (you mean motocrosser, right?).........no.

You didnt ask and I assume this bike is for you, but if you're stepping off a TTR125, an XR600 is not the right thing to step onto. An XR250 or on the outside a 400 would be more realistic.

I would like to respond, but I really do not understand what you even asked. Taking a little time to make a thoughtful post will probably earn you some thoughtful answers. Now what were you saying about a seat?

About the pricing I can't say a thing then I'm used to the Swedish (high) pricing (eg. gave 2850$ for my XR600 -93 and it was cheap....)

You may be able to make it looks newer (check out joris SM xr 600)

But put out the year on it and we will be able to give you more correct info.