Yamaha Financing ??

Hello all..

A bit off topic here, but I am hoping some of you guys have gone thru Yamaha financing and can help me out.

I am looking to pick up a TTR 125LE for my wife, and a YZ 250 for me. I would like to get the financing, but I filed for Ch. 7, 2 years ago. Will this dis-qualify me immediatly? I am going to hit up the dealer this week, but if it's a show stopper, I will just have to keep saving...

Thanks,

Rod

Im not sure

It doesnt take verry long to see if your approved, just go and fill out the yami finacing form, and make sure you have 2 forms of ID :cry:

Good luck is all I can say. I applied about four years ago and was denied and I had great credit, but was approved for a loan on my house a week later. I tried again a couple of years ago and had no problem getting the Yamaha credit card.

Like yzfmxer said give it a try and see what happens, never know until you try.

Hello all..

A bit off topic here, but I am hoping some of you guys have gone thru Yamaha financing and can help me out.

I am looking to pick up a TTR 125LE for my wife, and a YZ 250 for me. I would like to get the financing, but I filed for Ch. 7, 2 years ago. Will this dis-qualify me immediatly? I am going to hit up the dealer this week, but if it's a show stopper, I will just have to keep saving...

Thanks,

Rod

Rod,

You will not qualify with that "BK" on your record. It's too recent.

"DPW"

The reason you qualified for a home loan and not a Yamaha card is because of two things.

1. A home loan is secured credit, a Yamaha card is not.

2. Dirt bikes are considered "Luxury items".