HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
spy

Which clutch perch?

9 posts in this topic

Been looking for one with thumb hotstart, asv and works connection are too pricey. Saw that a certain clutch perch from pit posse on ebay going at more reasonable price and selling quite well. Anyone who bought one of those have any comments at that? :cry:

I believe Sunline and Works Connection make a thumb hotstart lever that replaces the back clamp of your front brake perch which attaches to the perch.There is also a GYTR product that does the same which you can buy for under $30.That is the way I'm going to go.I want to get the hotstart away from the left side of my bars,besides,then you can buy a plain old AOF perch if you want to replace the stock one for a lot less money.

I meant a lot less than $189 that you'll pay for a good aftermarket AOF perch with hotstart.

I have the 5 series perch with hot start lever (CLM05) from ASV that I got for $48.96 shipped!!! off of E-Bay. They are factory referbished and come with a warranty. The seller name is asvinventions. The only thing it doesn't have is the name written across the front of the lever like it did the first time it left the factory. I use the hot start lever for the compression release.

How much cheaper do you want?

I have already bought three different ASV lever sets for our bikes from the same guy on EBay. You can pick up the pro models for around $30 to $40. Mine have the name on both sides of the lever and look just like brand new. Just bought a brake lever tonight. Usually takes about 5 days to get it.