HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thumper_dad

Best Price on a GPR with Clamp

4 posts in this topic

I believe I will need a new top triple clamp to install a GPR so I am looking for the best price anyone has found for a 05 WR450.

Thanks for the help.

Richard

Go straight through to GPR, don't waste time with a shop. The cost may be the same as a good internet shop but you'll get it in a week or less!

I installed one on Renthal desert bend bars, and yes you can get them to fit under a crossbar if thats your issue...as long as you don't have some little-teeny height.

Dad, you won't need to buy a topclamp if you're sticking with your stock Renthals.. The only time you'll need to get a TC is when you switch to 1 1/8 (fatbar standard). If you want to simply add a stabilizer you'll need a new bar clamp that has holes for the stabilizer to mount.

Dan

I just put a GPR on my '05. It will fit with stock Renthals. They had to tweak the crossbar a little and change the clamps but those come with the stabilizer. If you switch bars, you'll have to change the triple clamp. :cry: