HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wyatt

Bob Murray and Thunder Alley

3 posts in this topic

I have to give a big thumbs up to Bob Murray and Thunder Alley Pipes. The core inside of my TA pipe broke a few weeks ago and I lost all of the packing. I couldn't repack it because of the broken core. I sent it to Bob at Thunder Alley and he sent it right back to me fixed and as good as new!!

This exhaust is awesome and I really can't say enough about how much Bob stands behind his product. Awesome product and awesome service.

on the other side of things, i had my TA ceramic coated and the process fried the decal on the alum. can. i emailed bob and asked him so send me another, like anyone with pride i wanted to fly his colors, he said he would send a couple right out..................that was over 3 years ago and guess what, no stickers. i'm over it now, tears all dried up, but at the time i was a little peeved.

..............good pipe though