Who sells Yamaha parts at a discount?

Anyone hook me up?

I'm not familar with Yamaha parts since I have a Honda but I just got this 225 DX 3 wheeler for free that I'm redoing and need to know where to mail order parts.

Thanks!!! :cry:

-Huffa

North County Yamaha gives most people who ask a cost +40% deal and sometimes cost +30%.

Google them for the 800 number.

:cry: Hey now, it turns out at this site www.mrcycles.com I may be saving YOU guys some $$! :cry:

Here is a comparison for parts I need.

BB - Pilot screw assembly 14.27......... MR - 10.35

BB - needle valve 32.36.................... MR - 22.65

BB - Float 26.22 ............................. MR - 19.01

BB - Bowl gasket 7.13 ..................... MR - 5.16

So right there is about a 22.00 savings! Enough for a good case of beer! :cry::cry: Cheapest I have found so far.

North County Yamaha gives most people who ask a cost +40% deal and sometimes cost +30%.

Google them for the 800 number.

Are you kidding me? 30% markup is like sales cost at most bike shops. 40%+ is standard retail.

+10% cost is a deal.

Are you kidding me? 30% markup is like sales cost at most bike shops. 40%+ is standard retail.

+10% cost is a deal.

Whatever. All I know is that my bill says +30% and my parts are less than yamahaooftroy, ronnies.com, and the local dealer by significant amounts.

Give me a part number and I will give you cost on the item from yamaha. That will tell you how good of a deal you got.

Parker Yamaha in CA....

http://www.generationmx.com/main.html this place is by far the cheapest.

NCY charges 146.00 for a cam and generation mx sells it for 92.00

Don't let the sign up fee scare you, I have heard of guys buying without paying the signup fee if that really mattered.