HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Seabass

Are The WR Sidepanels The Same As A YZ ?

4 posts in this topic

Anybody know if the side panels on ao '05 WR are the same as the YZ? I'd like to get some pre-cut number backgrounds and the only ones I've found are for YZ's.

I don't think so. The 04 is not the same as the YZ plastics so I assmune the 05 is the same way. The exhaust side is the same from what I can tell but the WR has the airbox door on the other side since the battery is on top and it has part of the white background on the door. I used the YZ backgrounds and trimed and cut and they wored fine. Preprinted will not work though on the front becuse I had to cut it down to fit.

I did find a place one that specifically had WR in the dropdown list... keep looking and you will find someone who can do it preprinted... or just do what i did and use a YZ solid color background and then buy numbers...

you may find the 05 wr palstics are the same as yz03 or 04?? Not sure, bt yep, my o4 is different to a yz! Shame cos I wanted to do the same as you!